I am teaming up with Frugal Living NW and Thrifty NW Mom to bring you all a great big list of Christmas Festivals, Craft Fairs and Holiday Bazaars in the Pacific Northwest. I am sharing with you all the Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon events.
Eastern Washington & Central/Eastern Oregon Christmas Festivals, Craft Fairs, Holiday Bazaars
Tri-Cities, WA (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, WA)
- Nov 2- Nov 4th – Custer’s Christmas Arts & Crafts Show at the Trac Center in Pasco, WA. Friday 10am – 8pm /Saturday 9am – 7pm / Sunday 10am – 5pm . Custer’s 17th Annual Christmas Arts & Crafts Show features over 150 professional artists and crafters from across the U.S filling the TRAC with unique hand-crafted items. Cost: Adults $6.00 – Good all Weekend, Children 12 and Under Free.
- Sat November 10 – Kennewick Baptist Church’s 3rd Annual Christmas Bazaar: 9am-8pm. Local crafters, artisans, and home-based businesses. Breakfast, Lunch AND Dinner available as fundraiser for the KBC Youth Group.
- Saturday, Nov. 10 – Job Daughters Charity Bazaar at Kennewick Masonic Lodge, Kennewick, WA . 6:30-8:00pm . Admission is Free!
- Saturday, Nov. 10 – Riverview United Methodist Women’s Country Store Bazaar. 9am-3pm at Riverview United Methodist Church, Pasco, WA. Community bazaar featuring crafts, baked goods, jewelry,knitting, and community vendors.
- Saturday, Nov. 10 – Southridge Music holiday bazaar – 9am – 4pm at Southridge High School, Kennewick WA
- Saturday, Nov. 10 – Alpacea Holiday Bazaar 10 am – 5pm .@Sandollar Alpacas’ new location, 190605 E. 47th Ave, Kennewick.
- Friday Nov 16 through Sun Nov 18– Christmas Moment Holiday Bazaar 9am-4pm at the Benton County Fairgrounds. In addition the event will be held in buildings #2 and #3.Christmas Moments is Tri-Cities most magical and festive holiday shopping event. The event is Turn of the Century Themed and decorated for the holidays. Annual tradition for area shoppers and attracts all ages.
- Nov 14 – Kadlec Auxiliary Bazaar 9am -4pm at Kadlec Auxiliary Richland, WA
- Saturday, Nov 17th – Calvary Chapel Christmas Bazaar – 9am – 4pm Over 70 vendors, Door Prizes, Silent Auction, Blue Light Specials, Operation “Thank You” drop off site for our Armed Forces.
- Saturday, Nov. 17 – Christmas Bazaar 9am – 5pm @ Liberty Christian School, Richland, WA
- Saturday, Dec 1 – Alternative Gift Fair 12:00p to 4:00p at Community Unitarian Universalist Church, Pasco, WA
- Saturday, Dec 1 – Badger Mountain School Holiday Bazaar. 8:00am-4:00pm at Badger Mountain Elementary – 1515 Elementary Street – Richland, WA. Cost: Adults $3.00 – Children 12 and under FREE. Over 100 crafters with unique handcrafted items such as stone coffee coasters, birdhouses, embroidered golf towels, rag quilts, magnetic jewelry, soy candles, soaps and scrubs, soft sculpture dolls, decorative bears and bunnies, wood toys, painted gourds, swags and wreaths, lighted glass blocks, water color prints, items made from vintage linens, hand painted décor, rustic/cottage style décor, wood pens plus much, much, more!
- Saturday, Dec 1st – Alliance Holiday Bazaar, Richland, WA 9am – 4pm. There will be 40 vendors of all different types. Handmade jewelry, candles, quilts, hand sewn aprons, pillows, purses, nail art, toys, scrapbooking, gift baskets, home décor, knitted creations, pet items, wood art, a variety of quality homemade crafts and much more.
- Saturday, Dec 1st – American Legion Auxillary Bazaar – 9am – 4pm at American Legion Post 34 in Pasco, WA
- Friday December 7 through Sunday Dec.9th – Mid Columbia Ballet “The Nutcracker “ – Richland, WA. Tickets cost: Adults $24/ Students $18/ Seniors $18/ Children 12 + under $13. Order tickets online.
- Saturday, Dec. 1st Spokane Art-Craft Food Show, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Spokane Community College, 1810 N. Greene St., Spokane, WA.
- Fri November 16, 2011 – Sun November 18, 2012 – Christmas Arts & Crafts Show, Spokane Fair & Expo Center in Spokane, WA – 300 of the finest Artists and Crafters from across the United States covering 78,000 square feet of exhibit space. This is the largest show of it’s kind in the Inland Northwest! Join us in this holiday shopping tradition!
- December 6-9 – The Nutcracker - Spokane Opera House – The Spokane Symphony, Alberta Ballet and Ballet British Columbia present The Nutcracker in Spokane, Washington at the Spokane Opera House. For more information visit us at: www.spokanesymphony.org
All other Eastern WA/Central and Eastern Oregon Events
- 11/9 – Holiday Bazaar, Hermiston OR 10 am – 2pm at the Regency
- 11/17 – 12/16- New Beginnings Holiday Show, Yakima, WA
- Toy Train Christmas, Northern Pacific Railway Museum, Toppenish WA. Cost $6 for adults, $4 for children. Toy Train Christmas is intended to bring back the days of old when toy trains were common around the Christmas tree.There is a full range of electric trains in operation from the smallest Z gauge to a large garden scale layout. One room is all Lego trains in operation with an opportunity for kids to work on their own design..There are a number of hands on activities for the kids including crafts projects and toy trains designed for younger children to operate. The short caboose ride from the depot to the “North Pole” to see Santa is a child’s delight. Festivities included hot chocolate and cookies. Optional photographs with Santa are available.
- Saturday, Dec 1st – Annual Merry Makings Crafts Fair, 9am Sunnyside, WA
- Satuday, Dec 1st- Lighted Farm Implement Parade, 6:30pm. Sunnyside, WA 800-221-0751
- Old Fashioned Holiday Celebration, Union Gap, WA 800-221-0751
- November 9-11th, Holiday Food & Gift Festival – 796 W 13th Avenue Eugene, Oregon. Friday Noon-7pm/ Saturday 10am – 6pm/Sunday 10am -5pm. This festival is one of the largest holiday celebrations in the Northwest drawing some 10,000 attendees annually who happily complete their holiday shopping early. With over 120 exhibitors the festival will provide shoppers with one-of-a-kind gifts that cannot be found anywhere else. Featuring art, crafts, jewelry, clothing, wood, music, photography, toys, Christmas décor, and much more makes this a gift buyers delight. There is a large gourmet food area where you can sample and purchase a wide range of food items including tea, chocolates, pasta, soups, dips, meats, coffee, jams, shortbread, chili, sauces and many more delights! Free admission.
- December 1st, Bend Christmas Parade- Bend, OR
- December 8-9, 2012 - The Nutcracker - Wenatchee High School Auditorium – The Academy of Dance and Performing Arts School of Ballet presents The Nutcracker Call: 509-665-8796
If you know of a Christmas Fair, Festival or Bazaar in Eastern WA or Eastern Oregon that I missed please leave a comment below and I will add it to this list.
Here are the links to the other Christmas Events in the Pacific Northwest.