Valentines Day is this week and I hope you have a wonderful day full of love and surprises! I am thinking of making pink heart pancakes on the big day plus (shhh…heart attack their walls!) What are you doing this year to celebrate? Here are all the best restaurant deals and coupons plus other fun ideas for saving this holiday. Enjoy!
- Applebee’s: 2 for $20 Special offer – Select 2 entrees and one appetizer for $20. No coupon necessary.
- California Pizza Kitchen: 2 for $30 special from 2/12 – 2/16 only. You get one appetizer, two entrées and one dessert to share for $30. No coupon required.
- Chili’s Restaurant: 2 for $20 offer. Ge$20. No coupon necessary.
- Cici’s Pizza: Get two buffets for $10 on Valentines day only. You must join their Pizza perks email club by Feb. 10 (you will get offer on Feb. 11th)
- Longhorn Steakhouse: Get salad for two, unlimited honey wheat bread, two entrées from a limited menu, and an appetizer or dessert to share for $29.99. No coupon required.
- Olive Garden: 2 for $25 Special. Get 2 Entrees from a limited menu, two small plate appetizers, soup or salad, breadsticks and dessert to share for $25. No coupon necessary.
- Outback steakhouse – Special meal for 2 Deal – get 2 Steak dinners, a bloomin onion and dessert to share for one price.
- Papa Murphy’s (through February 14): Get a Heart shaped pizza (a heart-shaped pizza with pepperoni and cheese) for $7. No coupon required.
- PF Changs – get a $10 off $40 purchase coupon with email signup (allow for 24 hours)
- Qdoba: Buy one get one FREE entrees when you kiss another person. No coupon necessary!
- Ruby Tuesday: You can get meals for $10 without coupons. But from 2/10 – 2/16 you can a broiled lobster tail to your meal for $5.99 and get select bottles of wine for $20.
I will be making pink heart pancakes for the kiddos since it’s becoming a fun tradition at our house. Thrifty and fun.
LivingSocial is offering up a $30 ProFlowers voucher for just $15!! You can use the voucher towards shipping, but shipping is not included and costs $13.99. Hurry if you want this deal so you can have it get there before Valentine’s Day.
AmazonLocal is offering up a $40 Teleflora voucher for just $20. You can use the voucher towards shipping and tax.
Here are 24 Fun & Frugal Date Night Ideas – look through those and find something fun to do if you are on a tight budget!
And here is another really fun post: 6 cheap and creative winter date ideas (because movies, bowling and dinner are done to death).
My favorite Valentine idea of all time! Use CUTIES oranges as a classroom handout. This would be great for kids and even teachers to hand out to their students. See the post: Peel the Love, Valentine.
Free printable decor print you can display this time of year. You are so LOVED!
A few other ideas I like are these:
- “Riesens” I think you are sweet Valentine with free printable
- You are such a treasure to me gift idea
I have lot’s more fantastic Valentines ideas over on Pinterest – please show me some love by following me and I would love to follow you back!
I hope you all have a “HAPPY” Valentines Day!