I am teaming up with Frugal Living NW and Thrifty NW Mom to bring you all a great big list of Christmas Festivals, Craft Fairs and Holiday Bazaars in the Pacific Northwest. I am sharing with you all the Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon events.
Eastern Washington & Central/Eastern Oregon Christmas Festivals, Craft Fairs, Holiday Bazaars
Tri-Cities, WA (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, WA)
- Friday, Nov. 4th, Saturday Nov. 5th, and Sunday Nov. 6th – Custer’s Christmas Arts & Crafts Show at the Trac Center in Pasco, WA. Friday 10am – 8pm /Saturday 9am – 7pm / Sunday 10am – 5pm . Custer’s 16th Annual Christmas Arts & Crafts Show features over 150 professional artists and crafters from across the U.S filling the TRAC with unique hand-crafted items. Cost: Adults $6.00 – Good all Weekend, Children 12 and Under Free.
- Friday, Nov. 4th – Tri-Cities Wine Festival “Best of Show Wine Dinner. 6:30pm – 10:00pm at the Three Rivers Convention Center- 7016 W. Grandridge Blvd., Kennewick, WA
- Friday, Nov. 4th-Saturday Nov. 5th – Holiday Bazaar at Island View worship center. Fri 1:00-7:00pm/Sat.9:00 am to 3:00pm. 1520 Fowler Richland, WA. Free to the public
- Saturday, Nov. 5th – Tri-Cities Wine Festival Public Gala Tasting & Silent Auction. 7pm-10pm. Three Rivers Convention Center, Kennewick, WA. Guests can sip, taste and enjoy more than 400 judged NW wines from about 100 wineries while savoring complimentary appetizers from several area restaurants and caterers. Patrons are invited to browse the wine-related art and craft works from area artisans. A silent auction with donations from wineries, businesses, organizations and individuals will help support the Wine Society’s educational fund.
- Friday Nov. 4th – Saturday Nov. 5th – City Church 5th Annual Christmas Bazaar. 4624 W 10th Ave, Kennewick, WA .
- Saturday, Nov. 5th – Holiday Trimmings Bazaar at the Kennewick High School Old Gym, 500 S. Dayton. 9:00am-4:00pm. Admission is FREE!
- Friday, Nov. 11th – West Highlands United Methodist Women Annual Bazaar. 9am-4pm at West Highlands church on corner of Kennewick Ave & Union. United Methodist Women annual bazaar with holiday crafts, gifts and baked goods.
- Fri, November 11 – St. Joseph’s Art & Craft Show: 9am – 5pm. 520 S Garfield St., Kennewick, WA. There will be hand made arts and crafts by local artists, Raffle for $500, Bake Sale, Silent Auction, Lunch Available. Will be accepting donations for the Tri-Cities Food Bank.
- Sat November 12 – Kennewick Baptist Church’s 2nd Annual Christmas Bazaar: 9am-8pm. Local crafters, artisans, and home-based businesses. Breakfast, Lunch AND Dinner available as fundraiser for the KBC Youth Group.
- Saturday, Nov. 12 – Fall Craft Show at Kennewick Masonic Lodge, Kennewick, WA . 8am-6pm.The Blue Ladies of Kennewick Masonic Lodge are hosting a Fall Craft Show at the Kennewick Masonic Temple across from Kennewick High School. Enjoy local crafters, vendors and food.
- Saturday, Nov. 12 – Riverview United Methodist Women’s Country Store Bazaar. 9am-2pm at Riverview United Methodist Church, Pasco, WA. Community bazaar featuring crafts, baked goods, jewelry,knitting, and community vendors.
- Friday, Nov. 11th Saturday, Nov. 12, Sunday Nov. 13th – Christmas Moment Holiday Bazaar 9am-4pm at the Benton Franklin County Fairgrounds Auditorium, E 10th Ave. and S Oak St.1500 S. Oak Street, Kennewick, WA. Christmas Moments is Tri-Cities most magical and festive holiday shopping event. The event is Turn of the Century Themed and decorated for the holidays. Annual tradition for area shoppers and attracts all ages. Parking is free and one time admission allows entry all three days. Kids 12 & under Free.
- Saturday Nov. 12th – MOPS Christmas Bazaar at Faith Assembly Christian Center-Pasco. 9am-3pm.
- Saturday, November 19th – Favorite Things Holiday Craft Bazaar, Columbia Community Church, 150 Gage Blvd, Richland, Saturday, November 19th, 9am-4pm. Free admission. Over 65 hand crafted vendors, famous frozen apple dumplings (4-pack), huge bake sale featuring fresh baked apple dumplings and caramel rolls, lunch available for purchase.
- Saturday, Dec 3 – Holidaze Bazaar. 9am-3pm The American Legion Hall, 1029 W. Sylvester Street in Pasco, WA.
- Saturday, Dec 3 – Badger Mountain School Holiday Bazaar. 8:00am-4:00pm at Badger Mountain Elementary – 1515 Elementary Street – Richland, WA. Cost: Adults $3.00 – Children 12 and under FREE. Over 100 crafters with unique handcrafted items such as stone coffee coasters, birdhouses, embroidered golf towels, rag quilts, magnetic jewelry, soy candles, soaps and scrubs, soft sculpture dolls, decorative bears and bunnies, wood toys, painted gourds, swags and wreaths, lighted glass blocks, water color prints, items made from vintage linens, hand painted décor, rustic/cottage style décor, wood pens plus much, much, more!
- Dec 3rd – Alliance Holiday Bazaar, Richland, WA 9am – 4pm. There will be 40 vendors of all different types. Handmade jewelry, candles, quilts, hand sewn aprons, pillows, purses, nail art, toys, scrapbooking, gift baskets, home décor, knitted creations, pet items, wood art, a variety of quality homemade crafts and much more.
- December 9th, 10th and 11th – Mid Columbia Ballet “The Nutcracker “ – Richland, WA. Tickets cost: Adults $22/ Students $17/ Seniors $17/ Children 12 + under $12. Order tickets online.
- Saturday, Dec 10 – Mona’s Christmas Bazaar. 10am-3pm at 1418 Jadwin, Richland, WA
- Wed., Dec. 21st – Mannheim Steamroller. 7:30 pm. Grammy Award® winner and mastermind behind the group, Chip Davis will direct and co-produce both the East Coast and West Coast tour ensembles of Mannheim Steamroller. The shows will feature the favorite Christmas music of Mannheim Steamroller along with state of the art multimedia effects in an intimate setting. Cost is $40.00 – $75.00 per ticket. At the Toyota Center, Kennewick WA.
- Nov 11-13th – Inland Crafts at Spokane Convention Center, Friday 11am – 8pm/Saturday: 10am – 6pm/Sunday: 10am – 5pm. Where the public may see, touch, and realize excellence in fine contemporary crafts. Cost $7.00 – good for all weekend.
- Nov 5th, Spokane Art-Craft Food Show, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Spokane Community College, 1810 N. Greene St., Spokane, WA.
- Nov 5-Nov 6 Winter Band Boosters Bazaar, High Sch., Spokane, WA
- Fri November 18, 2011 – Sun November 20, 2011 – Christmas Arts & Crafts Show, Spokane Fair & Expo Center in Spokane, WA – 300 of the finest Artists and Crafters from across the United States covering 78,000 square feet of exhibit space. This is the largest show of it’s kind in the Inland Northwest! Join us in this holiday shopping tradition!
- December 2nd, 3rd and 4th – The Nutcracker – Spokane Opera House – The Spokane Symphony, Alberta Ballet and Ballet British Columbia present The Nutcracker in Spokane, Washington at the Spokane Opera House. For more information visit us at: www.spokanesymphony.org
All other Eastern WA/Central and Eastern Oregon Events
- 11/6 – 12/18 – The Art of Giving Exhibit, Yakima, WA
- Nov 1st, – The Good Life Harvest Festival, Maryhill Museum of Art, 509-773-3733, Goldendale, WA
- Nov 26, Dec 3-4, Dec 10-11, Dec 17-18 – Toy Train Christmas, Northern Pacific Railway Museum, Toppenish WA. Cost $6 for adults, $4 for children. Toy Train Christmas is intended to bring back the days of old when toy trains were common around the Christmas tree.There is a full range of electric trains in operation from the smallest Z gauge to a large garden scale layout. One room is all Lego trains in operation with an opportunity for kids to work on their own design..There are a number of hands on activities for the kids including crafts projects and toy trains designed for younger children to operate. The short caboose ride from the depot to the “North Pole” to see Santa is a child’s delight. Festivities included hot chocolate and cookies. Optional photographs with Santa are available.
- Dec 3rd- Lighted Farm Implement Parade, 6:30pm. Sunnyside, WA 800-221-0751
- date unknown, possibly Dec 12th, Old Fashioned Holiday Celebration, Union Gap, WA 800-221-0751
- November 11-13 Holiday Food & Gift Festival – 796 W 13th Avenue Eugene, Oregon. Friday Noon-7pm/ Saturday 10am – 6pm/Sunday 10am -5pm. This festival is one of the largest holiday celebrations in the Northwest drawing some 10,000 attendees annually who happily complete their holiday shopping early. With over 120 exhibitors the festival will provide shoppers with one-of-a-kind gifts that cannot be found anywhere else. Featuring art, crafts, jewelry, clothing, wood, music, photography, toys, Christmas décor, and much more makes this a gift buyers delight. There is a large gourmet food area where you can sample and purchase a wide range of food items including tea, chocolates, pasta, soups, dips, meats, coffee, jams, shortbread, chili, sauces and many more delights!
- December 3rd, Bend Christmas Parade- Bend, OR
- December 11th, - The Nutcracker - Wenatchee High School Auditorium – The Academy of Dance and Performing Arts School of Ballet presents The Nutcracker at 1:00pm and 7:00pm. Call: 509-665-8796
- December 17th, The Nutcracker – Walla Walla, WA
If you know of a Christmas Fair, Festival or Bazaar in Eastern WA or Eastern Oregon that I missed please leave a comment below and I will add it to this list.
Here are the links to the other Christmas Events in the Pacific Northwest.