I love these little bites- they go great as a bread side for dinner.
Pillsbury biscuits are something I have been able to get free a lot in the past. So this can be a thrifty side! I hope you give these yummy little goodies a try.
- 1 12-ounce package refrigerated biscuits
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Johnny's Garlic Spread & Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine Parmesan cheese and Johnny's Garlic Seasoning.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Roll in butter and then in the Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.