Attention all you thrifty moms & dads in the Tri-Cities area! Mark your calendars because next month the Columbia Community Church in Richland is hosting a Non-Profit Kids Consignment Sale on April 16-17!
Please consider consigning your gently used kids clothing now: Consignors will make 70% of their sales and the other 30% will go to the local charity, Tri-City Gospel Mission! To consign your outgrown kids stuff, visit the Columbia Community Church at 150 Gage Blvd in Richland to pick up a packet of information and tags. Get your info early so you will be ready for the big event.
What: Columbia Community Church Kids Consignment Sale,
with some of the proceeds going to Tri-City Union Gospel Mission.
When: Friday, April 16 & Saturday April 17,2010
Where: 150 Gage Blvd, Richland, WA
I will post a reminder about this event as it comes closer. In the meantime, if you want to participate and consign some of your childrens gently used clothes, head on over to the church and pick up a packet of info!