I have wonderful news for all you Albertsons shoppers out there! There is a new Albertson’s Corporate Coupon Policy that was released that goes over all of Albertsons coupon policies for the Intermountain West. Print this out, study it and keep it with you in case you run into any problems.
Some of the policies that are great to have in writing:
Albertsons does not accept internet generated manufacturer coupons that have the following conditions:
* FREE product without a required purchase.
* A redemption value that exceeds $5.00.
* The absence of a clear and scannable UPC bar code
* Same serial numbers (internet sites print time & date stamps on coupons and limit the number of coupons that can be printed from same computer).
* The absence of a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
Twice the Value store coupons can only be used in combination with a $1.00 or less manufacturer coupon (a printed face value of $1.01 or greater cannot be combined with Twice the Value store coupons).
* Albertsons DOES allow manufacturer coupons that state they cannot be ‘doubled’ to be used in conjunction with a Twice the Value store coupon.
In an effort to serve our all customers better than our competitors, and provide a timely checkout, Albertsons requests that customers do not exceed three (3) consecutive transactions.
I am excited about this! In this policy there is nothing in here that surprises me, all the policies have been in conjuction with what our local Tri-Cities stores have been doing. But it is great to have it all in writing!
Go here to view the Albertsons Corporate Coupon Policy
(Thanks Pamela, Coupon Connections NW and SD!)