The participating Kellogg’s products are:
- Any Kellogg’s Cereal (10 oz. or larger)
- Any Keebler or Austin Product (8 oz. or larger)
- Any Sunshine Product (8 oz. or larger)
- Any Eggo Product (4 ct. or larger)
- Any Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar (8 ct. or larger)
- Any Kellogg’s Special K Cereal Bar (8 ct. or larger)
- Any Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries (8 ct. or larger)
- Any Kellogg’s Reice Krispies Treats Squares (8 ct. or larger)
- Any Kellogg’s Fruit Flavored Snacks (6 ct. or larger)
- Any MorningStar Farms Veggie Foods Product (5 oz. or larger)
- Any 100 Calorie Right Bites (6 ct. or larger)
To access the rebate form, you’ll need to login or register at the Kellogg’s website. Also: All 10 items have to be purchased in the same transaction and you must send in the UPCs , the rebate form, and your original receipt.
Here is a $5 Money Makin Scenario if you want to do this rebate right now. At Target this week:
Purchase 10 Eggo BakeShop products at Target on sale for $1.50 each (= $15)
-Use (10) $1/1 coupons from any of these links(remember to print them twice!):
Pay $5 out of Pocket at the store then submit your reciept, upcs and form. Then you will get back a $10 rebate check!
Final cost 10 boxes for FREE + a $5 moneymaker!
Thanks Money Saving Mom!