Mark your calendars! On Thursday May 5th for 2 hours only (from 6:00 – 8:00 pm) come on down to the Columbia Center Mall for a night Celebrating being a Mom. Bring your friends for lots of fun, fashion tips, makeovers, pampering, giveaways, goodie bags, COUPONS, + more. I will be there too so you must come on over and
Moms Nite Out is so much fun:
I will be handing out 200 goody bags from my table to the first 200 attendees!! And these goody bags are gonna be sooo awesome this year.
In fact…I am adding an ipod Shuffle to one of the bags! Here is a little sneak peek of what else is coming in these bags:
- A Papa Johns Discount Coupon (…oh how I love coupons!! This is for 20% off – score).
- A Shaklee Basic H Sample -you can make 2 bottles of cleaner with this stuff! I love it.
- Chapstick from Almond Orthodontics
- A coupon for a FREE Choffy Truffle with purchase. Plus 2 people will get a bonus actual BAG of Choffy..mmmm.
- Possibly goodies from The Bakers Wife!
- Baby Legwarmers and Bibs to a few special goody bags from My Cutie Fruity
- Scentsy samples + one person will get a full sized Room Spray!
- Coloring Book/Growth Chart from Edward Jones
- Little Toys from Columbia Basin Pediatrics
- A cupcake from Sweet P Cakery — I would make a trip to the mall just for this. Here is an image of her packaging – and I hear the cupcakes are so yummy!
- Sonic Coupons
- and more are rolling in (if you want to add to the 200 goody bags contact me asap!)
Mom’s Nite Out is so fun, you just wander around the mall for a few hours getting freebies and makeovers, sampling food and just enjoying the break. So gather your friends and come on down to Moms Nite Out on Thursday May 5th. Oh, and make sure and like Columbia Center on facebook to get updates there too. Hope to see you there!