Mark your calendars! On Thursday May 5th for 3 hours only (from 5:00 – 8:00 pm) come on down to the Columbia Center Mall for a night Celebrating being a Mom. Bring your friends for lots of fun, fashion tips, makeovers, pampering, giveaways, goodie bags, COUPONS, + more. I will be there too so you must come on over and
Some of the things going on during the event:
Kennewick General Hospital is the presenting sponsor, and they’ll be
located at Center Court. Women will receive a free heel scan bone density
screening, and they’ll have giveaways and lots of information, too.
Your first stop should be at my booth (located near the Sears!!).
I will be handing out 200 goody bags from my table to the first 200 attendees so get there early at 5pm!!!!
Oh yeah…and I am adding an ipod Shuffle to one of the bags! Here is a little sneak peek of what is coming in these bags:
- A Papa Johns Discount Coupon (…oh how I love coupons!! This is for 20% off – score).
- PF Changs is offering up a little surprise in the goody bags.
- A Shaklee Basic H Sample -you can make 2 bottles of cleaner with this stuff! I love it.
- Chapstick from Almond Orthodontics
- A coupon for a FREE Choffy Truffle with purchase. Plus 2 people will get a bonus actual BAG of Choffy..mmmm.
- Baby Legwarmers and Bibs to a few special goody bags from My Cutie Fruity
- Scentsy samples + one person will get a full sized Room Spray!
- Coloring Book/Growth Chart from Edward Jones
- Little Toys from Columbia Basin Pediatrics
- A cupcake from Sweet P Cakery — I would make a trip to the mall just for this. Here is an image of her packaging – and I hear the cupcakes are so yummy!
- Sonic Coupons
- and more!!
After you pick up your goody bag, you will head on over to the My3LittleKittens booth. She’s a blogger based in Ellensburg, and she’ll have the list of mall retailer offers for each shopper. She’ll also be the keeper of the passports. Shoppers pick up the passport here then make their way through the booths getting checks and stamps. There’s NO time limit. As long as the passport is turned in at the passport station (located near booth #1) by 8 pm, the shopper is enter to win the door prizes (notifications will be made the following morning).
Next, it’s time to tour the booths and the mall retailers. A few of note:
Legends Casino will be playing Kerplunk! Tons of prizes including tickets to some of their shows! (Last time I won some amazing stuff!)
PF Changs – They’re sampling from their appetizer menu . . . I hope it’s lettuce wraps again!
Tri-Cities Cancer Center – They’re demonstrating healthy snack alternatives, educating about breast and cervical cancer screenings, and there will be an opportunity to donate!
Azteca – YUM . . . salsa bar!
Harry Ritchie’s Jewelers – they’re giving away a prize EVERY HOUR during the event!
Visit Sephora inside JCPenney for makeovers!
Then there is the fashion show!!!! It will take place at 7 pm, and it will be emceed by Jennifer Wilson from KEPR (I love that girl!). There will be 6 moms from the MOM Makeover contest modeling, and also 5 other models too. At the end of the fashion show, the winner of the 2011 MOM Makeover contest will be announced and prizes awarded!
Mom’s Nite Out is so fun, you just wander around the mall for a few hours getting freebies and makeovers, sampling food and just enjoying the break. So gather your friends and come on down to Moms Nite Out on Thursday May 5th. Oh, and make sure and like Columbia Center on facebook to get updates there too. Hope to see you there at 5pm sharp!!!!!