Plum District has an amazing deal going on right now from The Honest Company. You can get $40 of Eco-Friendly Diapers, Baby Care and Home Cleaning Products for just $20!! But to make this deal even sweeter if you use promo code FLASH31 at checkout you will get 25% off (code expires today 7/31 at 5pm). That makes this voucher only $15!!
The Honest Company was started by Jessica Alba (I love her!) after unsuccessfully finding non toxic products that were affordable and effective. She wanted to help moms and to give all children a better, safer start. One thing that I really love about the Honest Company is that a portion of every dollar earned goes to Baby2Baby.org, a non-profit that supplies local families with essential items for babies to children as old as 12.
Here are a couple of some of my favorite things that you could use your voucher on at the The Honest Company:
- Honest Diapers Bundle: They ship a full month’s supply (based on average usage) of ultra-premium Honest Diapers & Wipes.
- Family Essentials Bundle: Enjoy a monthly shipment of the personal care & home cleaning products you need and use most—all which are derived from natural and organic ingredients.
- Honest Diapers: Their disposable diapers are made of non-toxic, chlorine-free, sustainable, and plant-based materials – ensuring your baby is safe and NOT exposed to any harsh or synthetic chemicals (ever!).
- Honest Wipes: Their softer, thicker, natural cloth wipes gently cleanse and soothe with plant-based ingredients to promote healthy skin (they’re 100% biodegradable to boot!).
- Honest Sunscreen: Their broad spectrum sunscreen is an excellent option for parents who want to stop exposing their children to the high levels of harmful petrochemicals found in conventional, mass-market sunscreens. It’s made from fragrance free, all natural (non-chemically based) ingredients, including zinc oxide which is the only sunscreen active ingredient approved for use on children under 6 months of age.
- Honest Shampoo & Body Wash: Their ultra-pure shampoo and body wash is effective for the whole family—it enriches your family’s delicate hair and skin without drying, it is sensitive enough for use on babies with irritated skin or cradle cap, it is tear free, and it can even be used on Mom’s color-treated hair (no harsh chemicals!).
- Honest Bubble Bath: Their ultra-pure, soothing, and tear-free bubble bath is ideal for your daily bath routine and is specially formulated for long-lasting, fun-filled bubbles.
This Plum Deal is available through today only, so don’t wait! Here’s how to do this deal:
Go to Plum District.
Click the Purple “Make It Mine” Button.
Use code FLASH31 to save an additional 25%.
Pay for your purchase – should be $15.
Redeem your voucher at The Honest Company.
Fine Print: Limit 1 voucher per household. Limit 1 voucher per transaction. Valid for new customers only. Vouchers may be used for any products or towards Bundle & Save subscriptions. Any questions? Call The Honest Company at (888)862-8818, anytime Monday – Friday 7 am – 5 pm Pacific.