So Rite Aid rolled out a new rewards program nation-wide in addition to the wellness+ rewards program, Video Values and Single Check Rebates. They are called +UP rewards and they print out on your reciept.
Note: Rite Aid has not come out with an official policy regarding +UP rewards yet, this is just information I have gathered by online searching through forums. Rite Aid could change their policies on +UP rewards any time, and probably will.
I did some online forum seaching to find out what I could about the +UP Rewards, so here is what I have gathered:
1. The rewards print on your reciept.
2. You will need to scan your Wellness+ card to get the +UP rewards.
3. They will “roll”. So you can buy one, get the +UP rewards and buy the same item, earning another +UP rewards. No limit.
4. Rite Aid will not adjust your +UP rewards down, so you will need a filler if your rewards exceeds your item. No overage.
5. Coupons do not affect the rewards, they have been printing with coupons.
6. When redemming your +UP rewards, you would be able to combine your +UP rewards with manufacturers coupons. You should also in theory be able to use them with Video Values coupons and RA In-Ad coupons. However you would not be able to use a Wellness+ coupon with the +up rewards. Of course I am sure in the beginning of this program its going to be a “Your-Cashier-May-Vary” kind of thing.
7. +UP rewards expire 2 weeks from when the +UP reward deal ends. If its 6/01 but the reward deal ends on 6/14..then your +UP rewards would have an expiration date of 6/21. But if its 5/1 and your reward ends 5/1 then your expiration date would be 5/15.
8. +Up rewards will accumulate. For example if the +UP reward says Buy 2 get $4 +UP reward then when you purchased one item nothing would print, but if you purchased the second one later the $4 +UP reward would print on that reciept.
9. Be aware that there seem to be some glitches in Rite Aids registers sometimes and some people are having issues redemming them and some are not having any trouble. I am sure Rite Aid is getting all the bugs out.
What do you think of all these new rewards, coupons and rebate programs Rite Aid has now? So many ways to save!