I wanted to repost this sweet deal for you all: Vista prints has a deal where you can get 100 Mommy Cards for $1.99 plus shipping!!! Every mom needs a business card – whether you are a stay at home mom, work part-time or full-time – you need a simple way to get in touch with other moms (and dads) you meet. No more meeting a mom at a kid class, fumbling thru your purse for a pen and a scrap of paper so you can exchange information. Now you can get your very own personalized mommy card.
Here are some great ways to use these “Mommy Cards”:
- New moms you meet and want play dates with
- Contact info for Babysitter
- Existing friends (the cards are just too cute not to share)
- Put in holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you cards and more
- When dropping off your child at someone’s house for a play date or birthday party
- If your child is lost you can give out the card with their picture on it to help find them
- Keep one in your suitcase or diaper bag in case it gets lost
- Will make grandparents smile
- Just for fun!
I have seen more and more “smart” moms carrying these cute cards around.
To get started just go on over to Vista Prints and start creating your card. There are lots of fun ones to choose from. You will get 100 of them for $1.99 plus shipping. The slowest shipping for me came to $4.41, so for a total of $6.40 you can get 100 Mommy Cards!