Frito Bandito Walking Tacos
Fritos paired with chili, cheese, and taco toppings is the best recipe for the entire family.
- 6 individual sized 2 oz bags of Fritos corn chips (buy on Amazon here) or 1 large bag Frito Corn chips
- 1-2 cans chili or make this awesome chili recipe here
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese
- Other optional toppings: shredded lettuce, sour cream, olives, diced onion, diced tomatoes, salsa, cilantro, jalapeno, avocado.
Make it Now
Heat up the chili by adding to a medium pot, and heat over medium-high heat until starting to boil. Remove from heat.
Open the individual bags of Fritos by making a cut on the longer side.
Spoon in some chili, top with cheese and any other toppings you like. Take your fork and eat it right out of the bag.
If you purchased the large bag instead, just grab a handful of fritos and add them to a bowl. Top with chili, then cheese and add other toppings you like. Enjoy!
- If you want to make these vegetarian, skip the chili, and use some black or pinto beans, instead!
- Open up the bag on the longer side so you have a bigger "open bag or bowl" to eat out of. I love using scissors or a sharp knife. If you just open it up from the top (like in my photos) you are limited in stirring it all up inside that bag.
Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 0.1mg