Keto Blueberry Muffins
These Keto Blueberry Muffins are the BEST low carb muffins you will make! Mix and bake for an easy low carb treat or breakfast idea!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Total Time23 minutes mins
Keyword: Keto Blueberry Muffins, Low Carb Muffins
Servings: 9 muffins
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Swerve brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, by hand (do not use a mixer) mix eggs until well beaten and then fully combine cheese.
Mix in almond flour, brown sugar and baking powder. The batter will not be wet like a regular muffin mix, do not add anything to it.
Gently mix in blueberries.
In a muffin tin, make sure the pan is greased, divide batter between 9 of the muffins.
Bake for 8-13 minutes depending on your oven. If you desire a well done muffin with a crispy top, go 13+ minutes. But start keeping an eye on them at 8 minutes.
- Mixing. Make sure that you use a whisk in your hands to beat the eggs and not a mixer. The recipe won’t turn out correctly if you use a mixer for this step.
- Batter. The batter will not be wet like a regular muffin mix. Do not add anything to it. Trust me, the batter will make delicious muffins!
- Grease. Make sure to grease the muffin pan well, that way the muffins don’t fall apart while trying to remove them from the pan.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 212IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 1mg