Freezer Meal Pizza
Homemade freezer meal pizzas are a cinch with this quick and easy recipe!
Prep Time1 hr
Cook Time2 hrs 35 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 1 pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough (white wheat, multigrain)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce (marinara alfredo, pesto)
- 1-2 cups cheese shredded or sliced (mozzarella, Parmesan, cheddar, fontina, provolone)
- 1/2-1 cup meats (pepperoni Italian sausage, bacon, ham, ground beef, salami, prosciutto)
- 2-3 cups assorted vegetables (onions peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, pineapple)
Allow dough to rest on the countertop until doubled in size (at least an hour if taking it from the fridge). Roll with a rolling pin and/or press with the palm of your hand, forming it into a 10-12 inch round disc.
Place dough on pizza stone or pan, and poke all over with tines of a fork.
Bake for 3-5 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes, then top with choice of sauce, cheeses, meats, and/or vegetables.
Set each pizza on parchment rounds, stack gently, and place in freezer, uncovered, for at least 2 hours, or until frozen.
Remove pizzas from freezer, and wrap each tightly with plastic wrap, then with aluminum foil.
Label each pizza with flavor, oven temperature, and time. Pop them back in the freezer until ready to use!
Serving: 1pizza | Calories: 2162kcal | Carbohydrates: 198.9g | Protein: 26.9g | Fat: 140.01g | Saturated Fat: 34.9g | Sodium: 2416mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 16.4g | Sugar: 2.7g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 12.8mg