1. Begin by chopping your steak, pepper, and onion into large squares. Your garlic will need to be minced.
2. Place the sliced pepper and onion in the food processor and reduce them to smaller chunks. Do not process them for too long or they will be very mushy.
3. Place your pepper and onion into a small pint-sized baggie. Set aside.
4. Break apart your head of broccoli into florets. Place these in a large gallon-size baggie.
5. In a small bowl, combine your ginger, garlic, and water and mix well.
6. Place your raw meat in a pint-size baggie and pour the ginger mixture over the top of it.
7. Make sure the air is out of all bags when sealing. Seal up both of the smaller size bags. Be sure to smash and mix around the bag of meat so the juices and such are all throughout the bag.
8. Place both small bags on top of the broccoli in the larger bag and then seal the larger bag and freeze.
9. To prepare, allow to dethaw 24 hours in the refrigerator.
10. Place meat in a pan with olive oil and heat on medium hight until cooked thoroughly. Do not drain. Remove from pan and set aside.
11. Place broccoli and pepper/onion mixture into the same skillet or wok. Continuously stir for about 5 minutes.
12. Combine meat and veggies and mix well. Enjoy!