1. CLICK HERE to order doTerra essential oils online. I like to compare doTerra essential oil ordering to kind of like a Costco or Sams club..if you want the awesome lower wholesale prices you pay a small joining fee (with doterra it's just $35 or $0 if you pick one of their great starter kits) and then you get 25% off every order! It's awesome.
Oh! And with wholesale, there are never any obligations. You'll get an online account and can shop monthly or whenever you want. I signed up as wholesale when I did my first essential oil purchase even though I had no intentions of selling or making a business out of it. I just did it for the discounts alone which are amazing.
Never pay retail price for your oils! Be smart and just do the wholesale thing. You'll thank me later! LOL.
2. Fill out your information.
3. Decide what type of account you want.
WHOLESALE CUSTOMER OPTION: Save 25% off the regular prices of the oils every time you buy them. Plus, get access to all of doTERRA's wholesale member only promos and goodies, a treat you're going to really enjoy.
4. Make sure my cheesy grin is down in the referral section. And if it's not, make sure and type in my name Karrie Truman or my id number which is 388449)
5. Choose the membership fee or a kit to start with. I personally started with the Family Essentials kit since it was the kit that had the oils I was really the most interested in for health and wellness (plus it was the most inexpensive...ya'll know I'm a happy money saver...right?). But if I had to do it again now I would choose the Home Essentials kit since you get double the amounts of oils AND a diffuser. I love love love diffusing my oils. But every one of us is different and I want you to pick a kit that really fits the needs for you and your family. Some kits are best for wellness, others for emotional aromatherapy, and some kits have a bit of everything!
6. Add any other oils or products you want to your order. One of my all-time favorite oil blends for diffusing to make me happy is Citrus Bliss...it's such a happy orange creamsicle type of smell. And I also love to diffuse Serenity too for relaxing and calm. So wonderful. If your kit doesn't automatically come with Fractionated coconut oil, you'll definitely want to add that, you'll need it to dilute your oils, make roller bottles, and more. Add some Veggie Caps too so you can easily take the oils internally.
7. Pick your shipping. Enter your payment information and click “Process Order”.
Then wait for your oils to get dropped off at your door. And you’re all set! If you have any questions, shoot me an email, and I’ll be happy to help.
Looking for a guide book for using the oils? If you just ordered up a kit of oils and want to learn to how best to use them, I'd suggest ordering this Modern Essential book from Amazon.com. Or better yet, buy this Modern Essential app on Amazon.
It tells you about each oil, and how to use each one for different health and wellness issues. Whenever I have an issue I turn to this book or app, look at the symptom and which oil I should use to help. It's the best!
I like to give my little disclaimer here because I always want to be honest with you. I do get a kick-back if you join from the links on this page – BUT it actually saves you money, supports the farmers around the world that makes these amazing oils and helps support the work I do on Happy Money Saver. Win-win-win. AND thank you!!!!