Hello, my name is Karrie and I am blessed to be a mom of four wild and amazing children. My accountant husband and I live in the Pacific Northwest. We have 4 chickens and a big yellow lab.
Here are a few things I am passionate about:
- My love for the Lord: I am constantly amazed at how much he blesses my life.
- My Four children – they give me the most joy (and the most stress..)
- My husband Matt who is my biggest Happy Money Saver fan!
- Living a thrifty life
- Homesteading & Self Reliance
- Chocolate – we all know this must be on this list…
- Being Happy + Having Fun!
I try to enjoy saving money in a variety of ways including raising chickens, making my own homemade bread and other fun homesteading adventures. I have come to realize that I am a country girl at heart. I love hearing everyone’s thoughts and tips so feel free to leave comments or email me at any time.
I hope you hang around and learn how to save money, enjoy the simple life and have some good ole’ country fun!
My Crazy Wild Adorable Bunch