My skin gets so dry this time of year so I thought I would share some amazing recipes I found to help you get through this season. All homemade too! Some of the ingredients you will probably have at home. Hope you enjoy.
1. Homemade Moisturizing Winter Lotion from Frugally Sustainable. Dealing with dry skin in the winter is no fun! This Homemade Moisturizing Winter Lotion would be a great solution!
2. Homemade Peppermint Salve from Melissa K. Norris. Dry skin lotions do not have to cost a fortune and they can smell delicious while saving you some money!
3. DIY Homemade Body Scrub from Happy Money Saver. A body scrub is a great way to help get rid of the dry skin and help moisturize the skin as well!
4. Miracle Salve from Primally Inspired. Dry cracked skin can also have bad flare ups during the winter. This Miracle Salve is great for so many different dry skin issues!
5. Homemade Winter Skin Care Cream from Homemade Mommy. Dry skin is an issue that you do not have to deal with during the winter and this looks like one that I would love!
Food is my love language. But so is saving money. So I like to combine the two a lot and make thrifty make ahead and freeze meals to save time. Because life is busy, and freezer meals can come to the rescue for all of us. And yes, they actually CAN taste good. Read more...