The Game Stop Black Friday 2011 ad is available! Over 2200 stores open at 12 midnight on 11/25, and the rest open at 5am on black friday. Visit gamestop.com to see when your store opens.
Here are the top deal highlights I see:
- $30 In Store Credit When Trade In Select Games Within 60 Days Of Launch
- $50 In Store Credit When You Trade Any PS3 System
- $50 In Store Credit When You Trade Any Xbox 360 System
- Trade In 3 Games – 10% Off Purchase
- Trade In 5 Games – 10% Off Purchase
- Trade in 7 Or More Games – 10% Off Purchase
- Up To $150 In Store Credit When you Trade In Old iPod
- Up To $180 In Store Credit When You Trade In Old iPhone
- Up To $300 In Store Credit When You Trade In Old iPad
- Up To $70 In Store Credit When You Trade In Old iPod Nano
- Nintendo 3DS – $169.99
- Nintendo 3DS Mario Bundle – $199.99
- Nintendo Wii Super Mario Bros. Bundle – $149.99
- Playstation 3 160GB System w/Dualshock 3 Controller, Little Big Planet 2 Game, And Ratchet & Clark: All 4 One Game – $199.97
- Playstation 3 320GB Sports Champions Move Bundle – $349.99
- Sony PlayStation 3 320GB Console Limited Edition Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Bundle – $299.99
- Xbox 360 250GB Console w/Wireless Controller, Halo Reach Digital Download Token, Fable 3 Game, 3 Month Xbox Live Subscription – $299.99
- Xbox 360 4GB System – $149.99
View the full typed out list of deals check out 3boysandaDog or view the Game Stop Ad Scan here.
Check out more Black Friday 2011 Deals here.
Be sure to follow Happy Money Saver on facebook to get updates on all the hottest deals!
Food is my love language. But so is saving money. So I like to combine the two a lot and make thrifty make ahead and freeze meals to save time. Because life is busy, and freezer meals can come to the rescue for all of us. And yes, they actually CAN taste good. Read more...