So after an amazing week in Alaska with my sister and her family I am heading back home to civilization. Here are some things I want to share with you about my Alaskan experience:
– It’s cold and rainy here in Juneau.
– I saw TONS of BEARDS…(no not Bears, Beards…) Seriously, there were so many bearded men!
– I panned for Gold and found some!! Rich..I’m Rich I tell ya! (okay, so maybe it was only the size of a grain of salt, but I was thrilled)
– I touched an iceberg. And I liked it.
– I taught a coupon class and met some really sweet Alaskan girls who love to save money too!
-Babies are so sweet to hold + cuddle with. My nephew is only 3 months old… *sigh* Oh and they smell sooo good.
– One day I was in a remote valley, and thought to myself I have never seen a view more beautiful. There were no words. Amazed at the Lord’s beautiful creations.
– I am coming home with hairy legs and proud. (You know like when men come from a camping trip with a mini beard? Yeah..that’s me. I have been roughing it in Alaska). Be afraid dear husband…be very afraid. Oh wait…I have a whole drawer full of razors waiting for me at home…rats.
– I am going to miss my sister + her family, but I miss my own sweet family badly and am sooo looking forward to seeing them!
— Oh and P.S. My sister Beth (who is a fabulous photographer) took some fun pictures of me so that I could update my about me page! Isn’t she the sweetest?