This time of year I am trying to pinch every penny, so I wanted to round up some different ways that you can make your own gift bags from items you may have at home. Happy savings!
1. How to Make Your Own Holiday Gift Bags from Drugstore Divas. This is such a cute and frugal idea to make your own gift bags for the holidays without spending a fortune!
2. No Sew Bottle Gift Bag from Living Frugal with Erika. Sometimes during the holidays you might attend a gathering that doesn’t require a gift. But what hostess doesn’t enjoy a nice bottle of sparkling cider or wine? This is the perfect solution for a gift bag!
3. Upcycled Fabric Gift Bags from Organized 31. Upcycled Gift Bags are always fantastic and these are beautiful!
4. DIY Stunning Gift Bag from Annabell Stamps. I am in love with this idea because it is so simple and starts with a typical brown paper bag!
5. Upcycled Gift Bag from Bed Skirt from Organized 31. This is a great way to use items around the house and make a beautiful gift bag!
6. Sour Cream Style Candy Holders from Hydrangea Hippo. If you are making a small gift for people, this would be perfect! They can be used for candy, gift cards, money, or any other small gits!
7. Repurposed Sweater Sleeve Gift Bag from Organized 31. If you have old sweaters around the house, this would be the perfect time to do something with them!
8. Maptastic Gift Bags from The Country Chic Cottage. Oh this is certainly unique and I would love to get a gift in this bag!
9. Repurposed Pants Made into Wine Bottle Gift Bag from Organized 31. Another beautiful idea to make if you are giving the gift of wine!
10. Fabric Box Tutorial from Joey’s Quilting Company. These are so cute and would be great if you are making a gift basket for a friend or family member!
11. How to Make Professional Looking Gift Bags from A Beautiful Mess. This is a great way to make a professional looking gift bag for a very low cost!
12. Snowman Gift Boxes from Little Miss Celebration. Everyone loves a little snowman and as a gift box they are even better!
13. Fabric Gift Bag Tutorial from Schneider Peeps. Fabric Gift Bags are a beautiful idea because they can be used several times and still be beautiful!
14. DIY Paper Gift Bags from Scrapbook Paper from Lisa Griffith. I’ve never considered making gift bags from scrapbook paper, but this looks so awesome!
15. How to Make a Gift Bag from Newspaper from JS Online. This might be the most frugal way to make a gift bag because almost everyone has newspaper around the house!
Food is my love language. But so is saving money. So I like to combine the two a lot and make thrifty make ahead and freeze meals to save time. Because life is busy, and freezer meals can come to the rescue for all of us. And yes, they actually CAN taste good. Read more...