Do you like to give your neighbors a little holiday gift each year to say Merry Christmas? Some years I have made homemade cookies, brown sugar fudge or even a drizzled popcorn but this year I started looking online for other ideas. Just to be a little more creative. And there are TONS of great ideas out there! Here are a big round up of some really fun looking homemade gifts you can share with your neighbors. Also, please let me know in the comments below what YOU do for your neighbors this time of year.
1. Homemade Glitter Wine Goblet from Just Paint It. This is so beautiful and you can even fill them with candy to make it even better!
2. Whipped Body Butter from Today’s Creative. Whipped Body Butter makes a fantastic gift idea and it helps with dry winter skin!
3. DIY Chalkboard Jar from Musings from a Stay at Home Mom. This is a very unique gift idea and can be filled with different items as well!
4. Choconut Cookie Mix from Thrifty Jinxy. Everyone loves a delicious cookie recipe and these are so easy to make!
5. Chalkboard Ceramic Coasters from Just Us Four. Giving personalized gifts is always a wonderful idea and these are so useful as well!
6. Easy Glass Bead Bracelet from Condo Blues. This would be a beautiful gift idea and could be worn every day!
7. DIY Homemade Pumpkin Body Scrub from Not Quite Susie Homemaker. I love to use body scrubs from time to time, and they make a wonderful gift idea because they can be used all year long!
8. Mint Chocolate Chip Homemade Lip Balm from Turning the Clock Back. Everyone loves chocolate and having it as a lip balm is a fantastic idea!
9. DIY Upcycled Cup Sleeve from Organized 31. I love this! Not only is a great gift idea, but it is a wonderful way to upcycle items from around the house!
10. Scents of the Season Dried Fruit Potpourri from Just Us Four. I would personally love to get this to make my house smell wonderful!
11. DIY Manicure in a Jar from This Mama Loves. Manicures can be so expensive and this is a very frugal gift idea!
12. DIY Candy Cane Bath Bombs from A Mom’s Take. I want this! Candy Cane bath bombs sound like a fantastic idea to add to a nice warm bubble bath!
13. Christmas Candy Bouquet from Crafts N Coffee. These are SO cute and can be made in so many different ways for each person!
14. Chocolate Covered Spoons from Mooshu June. Chocolate Spoons are such a delicious gift idea! These are so easy to have and you can mix them into your coffee, hot chocolate, and so much more!
15. Framed Recipe Cards from Home Cooking Memories. If you have a neighbor that loves to cook, these framed recipe cards would be a great idea!
16. Peppermint Milk Bath from This Mama Loves. Another wonderful idea for any neighbor that could use some relaxation time! Adding Pepermint Milk Bath to your baths is sure to be a hit!
17. Double Chocolate Brownies in a Jar from Laura Kelly Designs. I love these so much! It is nice to give a friend or neighbor everything they need to make delicious brownies all contained in a cute little jar!
18. Holiday Trail Mix from Thrifty Jinxy. This sounds delicious and would be be something that I would love to get as well!
19. Peppermint Sugar Scrub from A Pumpkin and a Princess. Oh my gosh! I can only imagine that this Peppermint Sugar Scrub would smell delicious!
20. DIY Wine Class Coasters from Muslin and Merlot. This looks very neat and not something that I’ve seen before!
Food is my love language. But so is saving money. So I like to combine the two a lot and make thrifty make ahead and freeze meals to save time. Because life is busy, and freezer meals can come to the rescue for all of us. And yes, they actually CAN taste good. Read more...