I love these little bites- they go great as a bread side for dinner.
Pillsbury biscuits are something I have been able to get free a lot in the past. So this can be a thrifty side! I hope you give these yummy little goodies a try.
Recipe Card love it? rate it!
Little Biscuit Bites
Little Biscuit Bites are delicious and perfect for healthy dinner!
- 1 12- ounce package refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Johnny's Garlic Spread & Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine Parmesan cheese and Johnny's Garlic Seasoning.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Roll in butter and then in the Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
Loved this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Instagram @happymoneysaver and on Pinterest @happymoneysaver for more money savin' recipes!
Comments & Reviews
are these freezer friendly?
I just made The Little Biscuit Bites Recipe and it was so sweet and yummy! Thank you for sharing the awesome recipe. I will definitely make it again!
Hi. I don’t have a Costco where I live. What else could be used in place of the seasoning you mention above? These sound great and look delicious! My hubby would loves these! 🙂 Please help me out if you can. Thanks!
I just made these for dinner and they were wonderful! The family loved them! I used the Pillsbury coupon too which made them an even better…
I got some biscuits on sale today and ran home to try these and realized I was out of parmesan, aghhhh! So we made them without:)
I love this frugal foods section! I met you wed. night at your class, and I’d love it if you would do a class for my friends. I’ll be contacting you soon!
yummmyy!!!! we just had these for dinner and no one could stop eating them! 🙂 you rock again!!
These turned out sooo yummy! Thanks!
mmm.. this is mouth watering. I want to make some tonight!
YUM! these look good and you know I STILL have plenty of biscuits left!