I really, REALLY hate to tell you this, but summer is half way over, and you know what that means? Back to school shopping is just around the corner! Get ahead of the game by purchasing your backpacks now, before all the good ones are taken. I have found you The Best Backpacks For School all under $15, including shipping costs! Thats cheaper than walmart people! Many of these backpacks are on sale right now, and if you know Amazon, you know that prices can and often do change quickly, so don’t delay!
I have found some adorable backpacks for pre-k all the way up to high school aged kids. I hope you find something you or your child will like. Happy shopping!
The Best Backpacks For School
These backpacks are perfect for preschool-1st grade. They are smaller packs and just plain adorable!
1. Trailmaker Little Boys’ Puppy Face Backpack
2. Pumud 3d Animal Rabbit Anti-lost Baby Backpack Toddler Kids School Bag (Red)
3. Nickelodeon Little Boys’ Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Small Rolling Shell Backpack
4. Trailmaker Little Boys’ Monkey Face Backpack
5. Trailmaker Little Boys’ Dinosaur Face Backpack
Does your child love Character backpacks? I got you covered!
6. Fast Forward Girl’s Disney Princess 3D Eva Molded Backpack
7. Fast Forward Girl’s Hello Kitty 3D Eva Molded Backpack
8. Batman 14″ Backpack – ‘Vroom’
9. LEGO Friends Building Girlpower 16″ Backpack
10. Disney Little Girls’ Minnie Mouse Brights Backpack Lunch
Do you have a trendsetter on your hands? The cat backpack is so creepy, but it is so popular right now! Maybe one of these packs will be the perfect fit for your child!
11. Eyourlife Mustache and Glasses Canvas Campus Bag Laptop Book Bags School Travel Sports Outdoor Backpack For Boys Girls 6 Colors
12. Novelty Print Medium Sized Backpack – 16 in tall
13. Trailmaker Girls’ Photo-Real Cat Backpack
14. Trailmaker Boys’ Skater
15. Forever Lover Fashion Cute Panda Vintage Canvas Backpack Rucksack School Bag Satchel for Teen Girls and Boys
You can’t go wrong with any of these backpacks. What boy doesn’t like skulls or baseball? And the girls? With backpacks covered in hearts, flowers, and paint splatters, you are sure to find something here they love!
16. Skull Print Large Boys School Backpack 16 Inch
17. Trailmaker Big Girls’ Backpack with Coin Pouch
18. Fuel Floral Bungee Backpack
19. Mini Backpack Purse 11-inch, Zipper Front Pockets Teen Child
20. Trailmaker Big Girls’ Splatter Backpack with Coin Pouch
These are some of my favorite boy backpacks!
21. Trailmaker Boys’ Surf Lines
22. Levi’s Big Boys’ Multi Plex Backpack
23. Trailmaker Boys’ Bungee Backpack
24. Trailmaker Boys’ Tribal Pattern
25. Camo Print Large Boys School Backpack 16 Inch
I am in love with these cute girl backpacks. We got glitter, chevron and polkadot packs- my favorite!
26. Skechers Twinkle Toes Sequin Forever Backpack
27. Trailmaker Girls’ Chevron Backpack
28. World Traveler Multipurpose Backpack 16-Inch
29. Eshops Lightweight Casual Daypack Backpack for College Bookbag for Women Girls School Bags
Here are some of my last minute finds. I absolutely love that shark backpack, so cute! And if you have a fashionista on your hands they will love backpack #30. Backpack 33 comes in tons of colors, and 32 is just adorable!
30. Evalley Unisex Fashionable Canvas Backpack School Bag Super Cute Stripe School College Laptop Bag for Teens Girls Boys Students – Pink Stripe
31. Trailmaker Boys’ Shark Camo
32. Trailmaker Girls’ Dots Backpack
33. Everest Junior Backpack
Were you able to find a backpack for your school aged kid? There is no reason to pay over $35 dollars for a backpack, when there are so many thrifty options available! Good luck and happy back to school shopping!
Food is my love language. But so is saving money. So I like to combine the two a lot and make thrifty make ahead and freeze meals to save time. Because life is busy, and freezer meals can come to the rescue for all of us. And yes, they actually CAN taste good. Read more...