Who knew that cleaning the toilet could be fun?! With these DIY Toilet Cleaning Bombs, cleaning the toilet will be one of the best chores in the house.
Cleaning the toilet has to be the worst chore ever. Not only is the toilet itself usually disgusting, but in order to clean it you have to use loads of toxic chemicals and cleaners. Well, not anymore! These DIY Toilet Cleaning Bombs have made cleaning your toilet 1000% more enjoyable. These fun toilet cleaning pods (have you ever used the words fun and toilet in the same sentence?) will quickly make this a chore you won’t mind doing. You simply just pop these pods made with natural ingredients into your toilet bowl, watch them bubble and sizzle, and then scrub with a toilet brush. It’s that easy!
1 cup baking soda: $.75
1/4 cup citric acid: $.75
1.5 tablespoons unscented liquid castile soap: $0.38
15 drops Purify essential oil: $1.08
HOW TO MAKE DIY TOILET CLEANING BOMBS
1. In a bowl, stir together baking soda and citric acid.
2. Add castile soap and essential oils and stir until the mixture resembles damp sand.
3. Divide the mixture into a silicone mold. Allow to dry.
4. Once dry, remove the pods from the mold and store in an airtight container.
5. To use, drop 1 pod into your toilet bowl. Wait until the pods stop bubbling and then scrub the bowl with a toilet bowl brush. Just flush and you are done!
Cleaning the toilet has never been easier. Kids will love these too!
By the way, if you liked this post you might also love to my DIY homemade copycat poo pourri recipe too! It works SO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD and is super easy to make too.