This slow cooker chicken broccoli alfredo freezer meal is perfect for busy weeknights. Put it in and forget about it, freeze your leftovers and have ready made meals for weeks to come!
I have been having fun making all kinds of Freezer Meals lately and this is now one of my all time new favorites! It’s called Slow cooker Chicken Broccoli Bacon Alfredo and it – is – so – good!
Plus it is a slow cooker freezer meal which is really nice because I can just add it to my crockpot in the morning. 🙂
Simply gather up your list of ingredients…
Toss together in a gallon-sized freezer bag…
Add Your Sauce & Freeze!
When you’re ready to make your meal, pull out and thaw for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Then pop it into your slow cooker for a hot meal when you get home!
Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Strips
- 32 oz Alfredo Sauce (2 jars)
- 16 oz Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 cup Bacon (Cooked & Chopped)
- Mix all ingredients in a gallon-sized freezer bag.
- Thaw in fridge for 24 hours then dump into slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on high 4-6 hours.
- Serve over pasta (with parmesan cheese if you like)
Add a salad or veggies and even with little biscuit bites if you like to round out your meal!