Whether you’re craving comfort food on a chilly day or need a healthy meal on a busy day, these freezer soups are the perfect solution. These soups make mealtime stress-free with family-friendly options from Chicken Noodle Soup to Zuppa Toscana to Crockpot Lasagna Soup.
I love nothing more than throwing a bunch of ingredients in my crockpot in the morning, smelling that yummy soup cooking all day long, and enjoying dinner when the family is home.
Well, there is something I love more. Freezer Soups, ready to be warmed up for easy lunches or dinners!
I prepare these recipes beforehand and pull them out the night before to thaw. Put them in the slow cooker and enjoy the smells all day long.
10 DELICIOUS FREEZER SOUPS
1. Creamy Tomato Basil Soup – This homemade creamy tomato basil soup recipe is full of flavor. You can have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes with just a handful of ingredients.
2. Creamy Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – A twist on the classic chicken noodle soup with delicious roasted chicken, tender pasta noodles, and fresh veggies in a creamy chicken broth.
3. Crockpot Lasagna Soup – This rich soup has all the delicious flavors of homemade lasagna without all the work, making it the perfect weeknight dinner.
4. Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana – This copycat recipe is so savory, delicious, easy to make, and -dare I say – better than the original? So good!
5. Pressure Cooker Cashew Butternut Squash Soup – This delectable recipe combines coconut milk, cashews, and curry melded together into this rich soup for the perfect freezer meal.
6. Loaded Miso Soup – This savory soup is full of protein, veggies, and other satisfying ingredients that will fill your belly and warm you from the inside out.
7. Homemade Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Soup – This made-from-scratch cheesy broccoli soup is so rich and creamy, better than any restaurant version out there!
8. Chorizo Black Bean Soup – This soup is a fun alternative to a more traditional bean soup with spicy chorizo and fresh lime juice flavors.
9. Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup – This hearty soup is super flavorful and filling, and the extra vegetables and seasoning make this a soup worth making over and over again.
10. Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup – I adore the decadent flavors of chicken cordon bleu, but the work to make it? Not so much. This soup is the perfect solution.
More Make-Ahead Soups
- Garden Fresh Tomato Soup
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Thai Yam Soup
- Sausage and Spinach Soup
- Instant Pot Winter Warmth Soup
- Creamy White Chicken Chili
- Simple Chili With Smoked Sausage
The next time you make any of these delicious recipes, I would love to see them! Snap a picture and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #happymoneysaver and tagging me @happymoneysaver!
Ohh so excited to try the cheesy broccoli soup and the chicken and dumpling soup! Soups are so great after they’re frozen!
I love making soups! I’m excited to try some of these recipes… Thanks!
Meme @ Living Well Kitchen says
Thanks so much for sharing my Chicken and Rice Soup!! This is seriously one of my all-time favorite recipes, and it is perfect for those unfortunate under-the-weather days