Hello friends! Have you been as busy as I have been lately? Things just need to slow down – but having four busy kids means it ain’t gonna happen. So I wanted to do a round up of some of the best tasting SLOW COOKER freezer meal recipes to give you some inspiration. Slow cooker freezer meals are as easy as thaw, dump into the slow cooker and you are done. I love the ease of crockpot freezer meals the most.
Have you made a plan to do your 50 freezer meals in a day this year? You must join me and cook a whole day away so you have a nice enjoyable few months of dinners all ready to go. Here is the list of 20 awesome tasting freezer meals. Please share your favorite ones too!
1. Honey Teriyaki Chicken from Plain Chicken. This is a great meal to add to your recipe rotation and looks so delicious!
2. Boneless Country Style BBQ Ribs from Happy Money Saver. Country Style BBQ Ribs make for a delicious and filling meal! This is one of my personal recipes and something that my family loves to have!
3. Slow Cooker BBQ Cranberry Chicken from Six Sisters’ Stuff. If you love BBQ and cranberry, this recipe is going to be a huge hit at your house!
4. Crockpot Chicken Posole Freezer Meal from Coffee with Us Three. A hearty soup that is easy to make? That sounds like a plan in my book!
5. Crock-Pot Sweet and Sour Beef from Crock-Pot Ladies. Oh my! This looks so delicious and SO easy to make!
6. Slow Cooker Roast Beef French Dip Sandwich from Happy Money Saver. This is one of my personal recipes that is always a hit with my family!
7. Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore from Stockpiling Moms. This is a delicious recipe that combines pasta and chicken! I can only bet that this would be a crowd pleasing meal!
8. BBQ Chicken and Potatoes from $5 Dinners. I love chicken recipes because they are always so frugal and this looks scrumptious!
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli Alfredo from Happy Money Saver. Alfredo dishes are a big hit with my family and this is such an easy recipe to make!
10. Slow Cooker Creamy Salsa Chicken from Six Sisters’ Stuff. This is a fantastic idea because it has so many different ways that it can be served!
11. Crockpot Taco Soup from Stockpiling Moms. Taco Soup is a wonderful idea in my book because it combines all of the taco flavors into a delicious and hearty soup!
12. Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta Bake from Fabulessly Frugal. If your family loves pizza, this is a great alternative and something that you can have without a lot of time spent in the kitchen!
13. Crock-Pot Aloha Chicken from Crock-Pot Ladies. Mixing chicken with pineapple sounds like a wonderful idea and would be a great way to tantalize your taste buds!
14. Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup from Happy Money Saver. This is a great recipe to use beef and a very delicious soup!
15. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup from $5 Dinners. This is another recipe that brings delicious flavors together and would be great for the entire family!
16. Slow Cooker 3 Bean Burritos from Fabulessly Frugal. If your family does the occasional meatless meals, this would be a perfect idea to add to your menu!
17. Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken from Stockpiling Moms. Oh my goodness! This is something that I am going to add to my menu because it has my mouth watering!
18. Bacon Covered Kalua Pork from Happy Money Saver. This is one of my recipes that is always a hit and can be served with many different side dishes!
19. Parmesan Garlic Pizza Pasta from Plain Chicken. This is a little twist on pizza as well and I think that my family would love this!
20. Mandy’s Big Mess from The Crockin’ Girls. This is a unique dish with lots of different ingredients, but it looks so delicious!