Crockpot Freezer Meals are some of my favorite things! I’ve compiled a list of some of the BEST & TASTIEST freezer meals! With recipes like boneless pork ribs, cilantro lime chicken, and French dip sandwiches, everyone will be happy with these meals!
I hear you loud and clear. You want some super easy, dump and go crockpot freezer meal recipes that ACTUALLY taste good.
I’ve made hundreds of freezer meal recipes, tested out nearly every cookbook out there for freezer meals and even created an international selling cookbook myself called Seriously Good Freezer Meals. So I know a thing or two about good-tasting food.
It is my love language after all.
Here is the round-up of 20 of the best-tasting CROCKPOT freezer meal recipes ever!
20 Crazy Good Crockpot Freezer Meals
1. Cilantro Lime Chicken – This Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe is SO flavorful. Cooked in a tangy marinade until pull-apart tender. Perfect for burrito bowls, tacos, and even nachos.
2. Loaded Potato Soup Freezer Meal – All the yummy flavors of a loaded potato swirled together wonderfully in this creamy and filling soup!
3. Roast Beef French Dip Sandwiches – One of the BEST freezer meals – French Dip Sandwiches!! This recipe is easy, delicious, hearty, and can be made in a slow cooker. Your family is going to LOVE this meal!
4. Darn Good Chili – This darn good chili recipe is not only crazy tasty, it’s amazingly simple to make and is always a fan favorite!
5. Peanut Chicken Satay – This chicken is smothered in a flavorful Thai peanut sauce for the BEST and easiest weeknight meal option. Serve with lettuce cups, over rice, or in a salad!
6. Easy Shredded Chicken Tacos Recipe – Shredded chicken tacos are delicious, easy to make, healthy, hearty, and budget-friendly. This meal is a home run with everyone in my family!
7. Pork Chili Verde Recipe – Juicy, tender pork in a flavorful green pepper broth make this insanely delicious chili Verde. Best of all, it can be made in the slow cooker for an easy dinner.
8. Boneless Pork Ribs – These pork ribs are hearty, delicious, simple to make, and only require a handful of ingredients. It can be made ahead of time and is freezer friendly, too!
9. Crockpot Lasagna Soup – All of the flavor and heartiness of lasagna in a soup that only takes a fraction of the time. Make it ahead of time, freeze it, and pop it in your crockpot when ready to eat!
10. Bacon-Wrapped Kalua Pork – Bite after bite of mouthwatering pulled pork that only takes five ingredients and five minutes of prep time, and then the slow cooker does all the work!
11. Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage – Juicy corned beef, carrots, onion, and potatoes are slowly cooked until your corned beef is tender and the flavors come together. Simple, easy, and oh-so-delicious.
12. Creamy White Chicken Chili – This easy, creamy white chili is hardy and delicious! It’s a family favorite at our house. I can’t wait for you to give it a try!
13. Homemade Cube Steaks with Gravy – A true homestyle meal with off-the-charts flavor with just six ingredients, plus seasonings. It has that comfort-food feel and is guaranteed to tackle any appetite.
14. Creamy Tomato Basil Soup – Rich and delicious, this homemade soup recipe is 100x more flavorful than any canned tomato soup recipe and only takes a handful of ingredients!
15. Chicken French Dip Sandwich – Slow roasted until perfectly tender, then served on a toasted roll with melted Havarti cheese, ready to be dipped in a savory au jus. Made for hearty appetites.
16. Slow Cooker Lentil Bolognese – Delicious lentils, slow-cooked with seasonings and spices, fresh vegetables, and sunny Italian tomato sauce full of flavor for a nutritious, meatless, and clean dinner!
17. Shredded Beef Fajitas Freezer Meal – These fajitas are easy to make and full of the fiery deep flavors of fajitas without all the work. Top with cilantro and a squeeze of lime and dinner is served!
18. Slow Cooker Chicken Lettuce Wraps – The rainbow of veggies mixed with tender chicken combined in a dreamy sauce is what fairy tales are made of. Even better, this recipe freezes beautifully!
19. Beef Barley Stew – This beef stew is hearty, healthy, and delicious filled with tender beef, nutritious barley, fresh veggies, and a rich broth. It’s comfort food in a bowl!
20. Crockpot Pulled Pork Sliders – Juicy pork covered in BBQ sauce served on a slider. Best of all, this slow cooker recipe can be made into a freezer meal!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do Freezer Meals last?
Most freezer meals will last about 6 months when stored properly. Don’t forget to write the date you packaged the ingredients on the freezer bag! Take a look at these other freezer organization tips!
Do you let the meals thaw before you put them in the crockpot?
Yes, it is best to thaw meat or poultry before putting it into a slow cooker. When meals are frozen, they take longer to reach a safe internal temperature and could possibly result in foodborne illness. I like to pull out my weekly meals and let them thaw in the fridge before adding them to my crockpot.
How to keep your Freezer Meals from becoming dry?
Freezer burn causes dry food. It happens when frozen foods are exposed to cold, dry air, which causes them to dehydrate as the outer layers lose moisture. Learn more about freezer burn here!
Do you want more recipes like these crockpot freezer meals? Here are some of my favorite Easy Freezer Meals for more inspiration! I would love to see YOUR freezer meals! Snap a picture and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #happymoneysaver and tagging me @happymoneysaver!