Healthy freezer meals that taste incredible do exist! Here are 48 of my favorite recipes that can be made in the slow cooker, instant pot, oven, or even in a skillet. These meals have been a lifesaver for me with low-calorie and low-carb recipes. They are perfect for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Eating healthier is a top priority for me.
That’s why I pulled together a bunch of my favorite freezer meals including low-calorie and low-carb recipes.
With freezer meals, you not only save money and time, but you are also eating better with less work.
And they actually taste good. Seriously.
There are several reasons why these recipes are one’s you’ll love.
- They are homemade freezer meals made with real food ingredients
- They are designed to be made in your slow cooker, instant pot, oven and even your stovetop!
- Many are gluten free recipes and several of them are also low carb freezer meals.
- Each healthy freezer crockpot meal is packed with loads of nutrition , variety and flavor.
- These recipes have all been tasted by me and they are all delicious!
FAQ FREEZER MEAL QUESTIONS
How Long Are Freezer Meals Good For? When food is kept at or below 32°F (0°C), bacteria cannot grow. So, food stored that cold will not spoil and will be safe to eat indefinitely. However, after a time (usually 4 to 6 months) the quality of your food may start to diminish and it might affect the taste and texture of the meal. For the freshest taste try and use up your freezer meals within 4-6 months.
What is the Best Way to Prepare & Freeze Freezer Meals? The most budget-friendly option is to use a quality freezer-safe plastic bag. Label the bag first, add in your ingredients then seal the freezer meal bag, pressing down to remove as much air as possible to avoid freezer burn.
Do You Have to Thaw Freezer Meals? If your recipe has raw meat or poultry in it then YES you should thaw the freezer meal first. This is to keep your food from growing bacteria as it slowly heats up according to the USDA Food Safety & Inspection. But if you don’t have raw meat you can add frozen food to your crockpot or your instant pot. I like to pull out a few meals at the beginning of the week and place them in my fridge to thaw. It gives me choices and a variety in my dinners
MY 48 FAVORITE HEALTHY FREEZER MEALS
Now here are the yummiest and delicious freezer meals from Happy Money Saver to get you excited and meal preppin’ away in your kitchens.
CROCKPOT FREEZER MEALS
1. Red and White Chili
2. Chorizo Black Bean Soup
3. Spicy Pepper Beef Freezer Meal
4. Slow Cooker Lentil Bolognese
5. Caribbean Pork Roast Freezer Meal
6. Boneless Country Style Slow Cooker Ribs
7. Thai Peanut Chicken Satay
8. Easy Shredded Chicken Tacos
9. Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken
10. Crockpot Lasagna Soup
11. Slow Cooker Chicken A La King
12. Easy to Make Beef Stew
INSTANT POT FREEZER MEALS
13. Thai Peanut Chicken Satay
14. Pork Chili Verde
15. Instant Pot Thai Yam Soup
16. Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken
17. Shredded Beef Fajitas
18. Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup
19. Instant Pot Turkey Bolognese
20. Instant Pot Light Chicken Pot Pie
21. Pressure Cooker Cashew Butternut Squash Soup
22. Creamy Tomato Basil Soup
23. Pressure Cooker Cajun Chicken Sausage and Rice
24. Instant Pot Light Country Lemon Chicken w/ Pasta
FREEZER MEALS UNDER 350 CALORIES
25. Instant Pot Winter Warmth Soup
26. Slow Cooker Roast Chicken
27. White Bean and Kale Vegan Freezer Meal
28. Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
29. Simple Chili With Smoked Sausage
30. Teriyaki Beef and Broccoli
31. Oven-Baked Chicken Strips
32. Sausage & Spinach Soup
33. 15-Minute Quinoa Burrito Bowls
34. Pesto Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups
35. Lime Cilantro Chicken with Avocado Salsa
36. Freezer Friendly Loaded Miso Soup
LOW CARB FREEZER MEALS
37. Orange Spiced Pork Freezer Meal
38. Italian Turkey and Spinach Chili
39. Balsamic Rosemary Chicken
40. Steak Fajita Foil Packets
41. Blueberry Keto Muffins
42. Easy Keto Chaffle Pizza
43. Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs
44. Freezer Adobo Chicken with Pineapple
45. Paleo Beef and Broccoli
46. Chorizo Black Bean Soup
47. Freezer-Friendly Baked Tandoori Chicken
48. Keto Blueberry Chaffles
There you have it… 48 new and amazingly delicious make-ahead freezer meals to add to your menu plan today!
Leave a Reply